JOLLY TOURS, TERMS & CONDITIONS ON DAY TRIPS:
There is no Cancellation Insurance on Day Trips (for tours before December 27th, 2017). Jolly Tours will offer a full refund less a $25 + tax administration fee outside of 72 hours (3 business days) notice of cancellation. Regrettably, cancellation within 72 hours (3 business days) of a scheduled day trip is 100% non-refundable. The only exception to our day trip refund policy is when high profile concerts or venues / tickets are included in the day trip. These day trips will be 100% non-refundable 21 days prior to departure (closest business day falling due). Receipted day trips are non-transferable meaning, should you not be able to attend after registering you can not give your seat to another person. Upon arrival at Jolly Tours office for departure on every day trip, please be prepared to present your photo identification to your Jolly Tour Director before boarding the Motor coach. Jolly Tours is happy to hold space for you on any of our day-trips. Upon placing your name on a day-trip, we ask that you make payment within 10 working days. If the Tour you are putting your name on takes place within 30 days, full payment is required inside 24 hours to hold your seat.
For day-trips departing after December 27th, 2017, the following applies:
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Debit, Cash, and Cheques are all accepted forms of payment for Daytrips
- At the time of booking, there are two options for protecting your Day-trip purchased at Jolly Tours.
For Day-trips costing up to $149.00, protection is available at a cost of $10.00 + HST per person ($11.30)F
For Day-trips costing $150.00 and over, protection is available at a cost of $20.00 + HST per person ($22.60)
Protection purchased above gives you the following coverage:
- Up to 24 hrs. before the trip departure you can make one full name change on your ticket / receipt without administration fees or charges from Jolly Tours. Should the trip be on a Saturday or Sunday, Jolly Tours must be advised officially of this name change by 5:00 pm close on the Thursday prior to the trip. All name changes must be advised to Jolly Tours prior to 24 hours as outlined above, if a person arrives for a day trip who is not registered they will not be permitted to participate in this trip. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Up to 24 hrs. before the trip departure you can cancel your Daytrip for full refund, except for the protection premium without administration fee. If your trip is on a Saturday or Sunday, Jolly Tours must to be advised officially of this cancellation by 5:00 pm closing on the Thursday prior to the trip. If your trip is on a Monday, Jolly Tours must to be advised officially of this cancellation by 5:00 pm closing on the Friday prior to the trip. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Within 24 hours of departure of your Day-trip, no changes or modifications will be accepted and is 100% non-refundable.
- Should you request and make a name change on your ticket to another person, the terms of this protection does not extend to the newly named person meaning, that newly named person cannot than request to be refunded under the terms of this protection policy or name someone else in their place.
Should you not wish to purchase Day-trip protection at the time of registration, your Day-trip is 100% non-refundable from the date of purchase. No name changes, transfer of tickets and / or refunds will be offered. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Upon arrival at Jolly Tours office for departure on every day trip, please be prepared to present your photo identification to your Jolly Tour Director before boarding the Motor coach
Updated Nov 10th, 2017